Wednesday 27 March 2024

Crazy Again…


Bit of an action packed water sport fest next to report.

To mark surviving 58 years on this planet I thought I’d turn the heat up a bit as Iv been told that life can get a bit fusty if you let it, as you get older, so a bit of crazy stuff every now and then should be just the tonic.

So I booked myself for half an hour on Great Big Mable….Hey!, Steady!…don’t make up ur own jokes, it’s MY blog!


She was ready and waiting for me on the beach, looking radiant in her bright red livery.
Strap yourself in for da ride..


I climbed up and fastened myself in, it was going to be one helluva birthday ride…she set off like the clappers and all I could do was hang on for dear life, bouncing up and down I yelled for her to stop but she had got a grip of me now and all I could do was to close my eyes and wait for her to finish….#ifuwannagofasterjustscream!


Next stop, a throbbing Yamaha 700 jet ski was wheeled out by my water sport ‘fixer’, Mr Kunabalan.
His only instruction was…” just clear the boats before you let rip”
I manoeuvred slowly around the moored craft and when clear, hit the accelerator. My arms extended about six inches as the Gforce locked out my elbows as I clung on while maintaining suction on the seat with my limpet like bum.
At top speed and flat out I was out to see what this thing could do as I blasted towards the distant island. Best of all, no-one could hear me shouting in my head “we are the mods, we are the mods, we are, we are, we are the mods”….
A few doughnuts and figures of eight around the bay and my old bones had been subjected to enough of this craziness, it was time to winch it back in.
It was AWESOME, dude!
The winch man 


Next was a more sedate kayak trip over to Coral island 🏝️, a spot we were already familiar with that was great for a spot of snorkelling.
Coral island 



All in all it was a great fun and exhilarating day and finished off with an BBQ on the beach looking at what we had achieved….



Oh, yeah, And…I’m off the see ‘The National’ at Edinburgh Castle…Yip, Yip!!

To accompany please find ‘The Gossip’s new single ‘Crazy Again’, great new song and must watch bonkers video!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...