Sunday 17 March 2024

Shoeless…


Why is there always one shoe on every beach…?
Is it just me alone wondering this?


In my 57 and 3/4 years Iv been to many beaches and I can honestly say that I have never lost footwear. Sunglasses?…yes, by the bucket load, but Iv always got home without having to hop. What is it about folk when they leave the beach they don’t check? Hmmm…Iv got my trousers, my hat, my car keys and my wallet…oh, hang on…why have I only got one shoe on??
It’s pretty obvious to me but admittedly I ain’t your average Joe.


Not much to report today, apart from the sad washed-up sandal…it’s a ‘sign’ that its been a slow day but we have carefully circumnavigated the island clockwise again looking for the elusive bloody hornbills but only saw scraggy macaque monkeys and a large monitor lizard.

As the sun started to set I spotted a Tiger…







This blog is looking a bit ropey…


Better luck and much more effort tomorrow…I’d like to promise!!

“Shoeless in your favourite dressYou walk the shoresThe waves carress your feetYou don't really mind”

Enjoy a bit of John Bramwell ‘live’ here (AKA I am Kloot) stood on a beer crate


No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...