Wednesday 10 May 2017

Doing the Right Thing...


For any newbies to this blog I will explain first that its predominantly for ME and not really for YOU, it's a outlet for my creative juices to flow and congeal. A means to capture memories and thoughts, consisting primarily of my musings interspersed with  blatant lies, odd photo's, inane ramblings, occasional moaning, ruminative thoughts and fatuous observations of life as I erroneously understand it...

I've always travelled and I've always written so a blog seemed the obvious modern progression to previous scribblings, so I shall try to continue until the day comes that I can't and I get shoved in to the flames....

If you choose to read then all well and good!

Each sporadic post I publish will always have the same format - a song title track that I own to title the blog post and then some seamlessly linked creative content within. The music is the important bit and will usually be worth a listen if you have the time.

I must make it clear that at NO point in this blog will there be selfies or pictures of plates of food as these are and have always been pet hates and deemed 'totally inappropriate'. Acronyms and Phil Collins are also 'off topic' and deemed 'toxic'.

As I prepare mentally to leave my narrowboat mooring in Lancashire behind along with thirty plus years of work I question whether I am doing the right thing but who ever knows that?....it feels right so let's start from there.

At the end of the day you only get one shot at life!

Life then, should be about being happy and healthy, always a little challenging and definitely fulfilling so this is exactly what this life changing opportunity is all about!

The concept - Head out to Tuscany, Italy to live and work at La Cesa 
to learn how a farmhouse with rental apartments, pool, extensive grounds and olive trees is run as a business and be involved in its future plans.
So let's see what happens, eh?

Doing the Right Thing, a haunting song by UK trio 'Daughter' on an album from 2016

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...