Wednesday 7 June 2017

Be Good or be Gone...

Some are wondering how I'm occupying myself here so today I thought I'd maybe give you a snap shot of life at La Cesa, in downtown Tuscany.
Each day is extremely challenging and technically skilful but I am having to use all my transferable skills, built up over the years, to the max.
Today was supposed to be about the pool, but yesterday, the old lady manning the desk at the pool shop where the pumps are being refurbished, said that we need 'Franco', and he isn't around till Thursday (all in broad Italian I might add) so we told her that it just so happens that we DO have to come back into town on Thursday because as you all know - it's Porchetta day, so we now intend  to kill two birds, and a pig, with one stone!
...and that's how it is...!
So, I found a job to do and named it 'Getting rid of dead wood!'....a crucial and satisfying task to remove all the old, useless, malingering, unfit for purpose excrescence lying around the place in order to be able to rejuvenate and allow good, healthy, hard working growth to thrive and prosper for the future...a concept that maybe familiar to some and you may already be all too aware of?
I Digress....

The task - 
Remove dead stuff...
Put dead stuff in truck...

Empty truck on to bonfire pile...(With a view across to Cortona on the hill)

H&S - Risk assess things that bite, sting and prick and apply factor 50 to exposed sensitive areas in direct sunlight.

At the end of the task there is no paperwork to complete, no login passwords required and I have yet to determine what work recoding code to use but until I do, as before, I will just put it down as.....'Cocking about Time'....!

And now it's...Siesta time!

Enjoy this lovely simple song by Irish singer songwriter, Fionn Regan and his 2006 song that was used for Greys Anatomy featuring, probably, other dead stuff.....?

Sent wi' th'ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...