Monday 12 June 2017

The Trees...


A simple task in the afternoon sun ☀️now takes quite a lot of energy, so to supplement myself I have taken to standing under a certain tree and munching away on my new found delicious fruity offerings. It was a delight to discover the Mulberry tree with its tasty dangling berries so much so that I am now in competition with the birds as to who can eat the most- they are truly tasty!


Energy 179.912 kJ (43.000 kcal), 43 calories, Vitamin C and a daily intake of anthocyanin all rolled into one tree!


The garden's grounds have an amazing array of various trees from all over the world, many fruit bearing and interesting so I might have to feature a different one as I find them along the way. It's nice actually having the time to appreciate them.
They are all desperate for a drink and the ground is as dry as a bone!
Still, they'r only trees....who needs 'em?

'The Trees' is a song sung by Jarvis Cocker of Pulp and dates back to 2002, this tune a live track from the Eden Project where I am sure they also grow lots of trees....but a good track nevertheless!


Sent wi' th'ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...