Thursday 1 June 2017

Jeepster...

Leaving the city of culture, past the ornamental Mecca bingo and the Edwardian Travelodge I couldn't help noticing the gothic architecture of the Arco warehouse....Arthur Negus would be proud! (One for the kids).
Picked up the unassuming Red Cherry 🍒 and headed south.
I know your wondering and yes, it's a 4litre, twin cam, double sprocket, wrangler with added flange washers and leaf springs.....(why anyone would make suspension out of leaves is beyond me but don't let it be said I don't know my 🚗)
It's a noisy, petrol suppin', wind rattlin' brute of a thing but it's my ride...
Overnight in Dover.

A T-Rex classic as I can't be arsed to think of wot else at this time of nite!

Sent wi' th'ipad

1 comment:

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...