Wednesday 9 February 2022

Where’s your head at....?

 


It’s not all about performance...but i do have an expectation that things will work, especially when you have spent so much time and money and investment on them so when they don’t it’s very, very annoying.


But today, I  still find myself waiting and waiting to watch the machine spring back into life and start to purr again. The anticipation of this happening is driving me mad and I’m still not sure whether or when I will witness such an event?....dark days indeed and powerless despair down here on the cut!



It’s bad enough to have witnessed the breakdown first hand in such a harsh environment but then to have to wait such a long time so see if someone can fix it is frustrating to say the least.


Are you not supposed to be the ‘man who knows’ when it comes to getting things to work?...I’m beginning to lose confidence in your abilities especially when you are supposed to have all the tools to hand and the best workshop in town.


Yes, I understand that there are lots of moving parts that all have to be synchronised in order for the whole thing to work properly and if just one fails then you are not going to get very far, I get this, but I didn’t realise it was going to take soooo bloody long to find a solution!



Hopefully, by the weekend all the faults will be rectified, batteries charged up and the propulsive power will be restored to give an injection of hope.


Well that’s what you have promised so let’s just see, eh?


I really don’t want to hear any more excuses of what you should and shouldn’t have done or how bad the faults were....so c’mon Eddie, just fix the bloody thing and get it working properly again....Otherwise I’m going have to start to support Scottish 🏉rugby...Yes, it’s got THAT serious....



Remember what Basement Jaxx said, “we can evolve, evolve without you...”

Oh, by the way....my cylinder head should be back this weekend from the head doctor so that’s quite exciting too...



The road to the 6Nations and the blog continues...











No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...