Tuesday 22 March 2022

Staring at the Rude boys...




After a few days in the sunshine and I am like a bronzed Adonis with a lovely golden brown all-over tan developing...well, that is apart from the area below my nose, both my cheeks and my chin where I now have a stupid pasty-white patch where Iv had to wear my Covid19 muzzle all day. 

So unless I want to walk around looking like an in-bred panda, I think I’m going to have to purchase a false beard and moustache combo if I want to go back down on the naturist beach again with my dignity intact.



While I was there I got chatting to a nice tattooed couple of fellas who told me that I could enhance my look with a couple of body piercings and promptly displayed me their matching PA,s *

Splendid workmanship, well polished and glistening in the summer sunshine.


They kindly helped me to slap on a good lather of factor 50 in the areas I couldn’t reach and then it was time for the volleyball…

…hot and sweaty from the beach sports we ran giddy like headlong into the Atlantic Ocean…I wasn’t expecting the sea water to be so cold or the currents so strong as the first wave broke on my head, the riptide swept me off my feet and before I knew it, I was heading towards the rocks. Suddenly a strong tanned arm went around my bare bedraggled torso and I was lifted majestically up onto the strong broad shoulders of my new found friend as he heroically waded back and placed me safely back onto the sandy beach to another happy throng of onlookers…


Prince Albert (PA) piercing is a type of genital piercing in which a ring or barbell jewelry is inserted through the opening (urethral opening) at the end of the penis, and it comes out through the undersurface of the penis.
















 


Enjoy The Ruts...



No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...