Sunday 25 February 2024

For what it’s worth….

Meet travel companions Atmos & Stratos

For what it’s worth, I’m just wondering about having a bit of a blogfest again as preparations are being made for a nice month long trip into Asia…So, I’m currently trying to convince myself that I still have the time and creative inclination to string a few musings together and litter them with some colourful pics as we trot round Malaysia, mainly as a vibrant diary to capture a few memories digitally.

Ok, so decision made…il give it a go…

The blog has had a bit of a re-vamp and is now good to go too.

Looking back, the previous blogs covered last years bike trip with the boys and before that my time living and working in Italy and trips around Europe so we were due some coverage of this ‘long-haul’ respite for the next month.

respite
/ˈrɛspʌɪt,ˈrɛspɪt/
noun
  1. a short period of rest or relief from something difficult or unpleasant

    ie.Work…

As the last big Asian adventure was to Thailand in 2016 , I’m going to make the effort and keep a log of proceedings of this one in 2024 which will be starting next weekend.

It will mean, I suppose, a whole shedload of new song titles to find from my favourite songsters and I will be diving into my playlists to find an appropriate music song title for each of the whiney, recalcitrant posts for which i will probably continue to make grumpy observations and false allegations, while lying in a hammock. I will be using this platform for capturing proceedings as we trot around the globe, musing and quizzing locals on topics dear to my heart from street food to probably more street food.

So, meet Atmos  & Stratos, our companion luggage carriers of choice, for this adventure…and watch this space from now on for future updates!


“There's something happening hereBut what it is ain't exactly clear”
Buffalo 🦬 Springfield 

Enjoy two old codgers having fun with an old, old tune to kick us off.





No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...