Sunday 31 March 2024

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC

Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the city from our previous stay in KLCC.





Wonderful views of the Merdeka 118 from the 43rd floor apartment window.

Plus an incredible view of the city skyline from the amazing infinity pool on the 51st by day and by night.

 


Everything thing here is high.

Incredible and high…

“And so I wake in the morning 
And I step outside 
And I take a deep breath and I get real high
And I scream at the top of my lungs
What’s going on…”……..from the 4 Non Blondes!




No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...