Wednesday 31 May 2017

Consuelo Leaving...


The day has come, the bags are packed and it's time to 'saddle up the palomino'.
With all my worldly belongings fitting snugly into two hold-alls it's off to pick up the wheels for the journey.
Ironically the sun is shining as I depart on the initial leg of the one way Euro trip.
Next stop, Kingston Upon Hull, the 2017 City of Culture....WTF?...Really?
Home of The Housemartins, Fine Young Cannibals and lefty heavyweight boxing champion of yesteryear, John Prescott?
I'm not sure how a constituency with that pedigree got through to the finals but now what do I care, it's only a stepping stone on the way to pastures new.

And if it gets me away from all the misleading electioneering lies and counter lies then it couldn't come sooner, but I wish you well with it and whether it's Corbyn, May or Les Dennis that wins eventually,  I'm sure they will wrap themselves up in a Union Jack flag and concoct some delusional plan to re-unite the country against the rest of the world.!

Anyhow...it's a hard Brexit for me...
And when you find out what that actually means, please let me know!

Ciao for Now




#voteformavis#


A lovely little favourite instrumental piece of music from Belle & Sebastian's strange but great 'Storytelling' album.



Sent wi' th'ipad

No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...