Tuesday 21 April 2020

My Favourite game...

Did anyone see the game last night?

Wow, if you missed it it was one of the best games of rugby I have ever seen.
A packed crowd of 109,000 fans.
This match was not for the faint-hearted.
Edge of your seat stuff right from the kick off.
Incredible individual and team performances meant it was a free flowing spectacular spectacle in near perfect conditions.
One of the best wingers in the world.
Backs as hard as nails.
2 absolutely fantastic sneaky scrum halves.
Massive hits and brutality from all the forwards clearing EVERY ruck!
More points could have been on offer had the kickers been more accurate but for sheer passion, energy and skills this will take some beating and I’m sure that we will be talking about this game for years to come.

Oh sorry, you missed it??
What the hell were you doing?
I bet you feel a bit of a fool now don’t you?

Well I won’t tell you the score, just take the cork out of a bottle of red, pour half a glass and sit back for an 80 minute rollercoaster ride....I assure you, you will not be disappointed.

Here you go...click and watch the full game here.


Right, I’m off now as Iv got a fiver on a fella called Buster Douglas to knock out Mike Tyson in the 10th round after getting up off the canvas in the 8th....wish me luck!

A link here from an old favourite, a Swedish indie pop band from 1998.


No comments:

Post a Comment

What’s up…?

Our pad in KLCC Arriving back into Malaysias capital we had a private apartment for the last couple of days in on the opposite side of the c...